Training Manuals & Textbooks
Practical real-world know-how to productively use the features of these powerful software packages.
Using a proven, no-nonsense approach, these manuals and textbooks have consistently produced outstanding results.
Orchid Systems enlisted the teaching and software expertise of Ken McKee (B Sc., B Ed, PTC, 21 years teaching) to write numerous instructional manuals for Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access. We continually receive incredibly positive feedback on these manuals and their need within the instructional and training communities, and we invite you to click on each of the links to read more about the individual publications. Each manual comes with "Get to the Point" directions.
What are some of the advantages of our "Get to the Point" manuals?:
1. Twice as easy, twice as fast, twice as deep, half the price!
2. Educationally sound. Each manual contains 20 years of lecture refinement!
3. Pedagogically correct. Twenty years of experimentation.
4. Retention levels increase by "in situ" referencing ("real" assignments).
5. Less time required achieving results with greater retention.
6. More time for reinforcement and/or greater depth.
7. Staff/Students free to work at own pace.
8. Staff/students free to work at home.
9. Instructional time freed up for serious questions.
10. Instructor can spend time trouble shooting specific problems (in-time training!).
11. Older versions of software texts available (less need to upgrade software and hardware).
Orchid Systems has purchased the copyright for numerous software training manuals and these titles
are available at our e-commerce site, www.GetToThePoint.ca.
Take the Get To The Point No-Nonsense Challenge
Assemble two groups of students. Give one group a Get To The Point no-nonsense manual and a list of software features you wish them to learn to use. Then give the other group your current software guide and ask this group to achieve the same results in the same time (but donít be surprised if they give up in frustration).
Click here to read the testimonials of both instructors and students using these manuals to teach from and to learn from.
Feel free to contact us for further information at: mail@OrchidSystems.com or (780) 431-1552 in Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA.